The game offers a range of rides including legendary 2 strokes, supermotos and café racers covering eighteen of the world’s major motorcycle manufacturers. These can be taken on thirty different tracks which offer different topographic features and riding challenges.
Up until today the game featured over 200 motorcycle models and that number is about to grow with the release of Ducati Bikes Pack downloadable content (DLC). Featuring six additional models, from naked to sport bikes, the addition is considered a tribute to Ducati's rich history.
The Ducati models added to the videogame title are the following;
- From 2014, 1199 Panigale Superleggera. With only 500 units on the market, Ducati managed to combine minimal weight and maximum performance in a single bike.
- 851 SP2 – 1990. The Ducati 851 SP2, released in 1990 as Raymond Roche was dominating the world Superbike Championship and enjoys 116 hp at 10,500 rpm.
- Monster 696 – 2014. Presented in 1994, the first Monster quickly became the best-selling Ducati bike in the world.
- Sport - 1000 Paul Smart 2006. Produced in a limited edition, the Ducati 750 was driven to victory by Paul Smart in 1972.
- 748 – 1998. Related to the development of the 916, the legendary 748 is a sports bike that is always in fashion.
- 1098R - 2008. Inspired by the historic 916, 996 and 998 designed by Massimo Tamburini, the 1098R takes from them its characteristic design and sports derivation.
The premium expansion pack will be available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC Steam digital stores.