Coming from Scorpion, the new Covert helmet can be configured into three different variations depending on a biker’s mood or riding conditions. It can be used as a half helmet, transitioned into a ¾ helmet or transformed all the way to a full-face aggressive looking lid, giving the dark look of riding in a covert fashion.
According to Scorpion, the helmet manufacturer started with a half helmet and added an integrated drop-down sun visor for protection from sunlight. A rear comfort sleeve allows riders to convert the helmet to a ¾ open-face. Attach the included front mask and riders have what Scorpion describes as ‘one, aggressive “bad ass” looking helmet’.
Here are the details;
- Advanced LG Polycarbonate Shell: Developed exclusively by Scorpion, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact
- Dual Density EPS
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation System
- EverClear SpeedView Drop-Down SunVisor: Retractable tinted sun-visor that eases eye strain instantly in varying light conditions. EverClear coating is applied to both sides for a fog-free ride. Comes with dark smoke installed and an additional clear visor for night-time riding.
- KwikWick II Anti-Microbial Comfort Liner: KwikWick II anti-microbial fabric keeps riders cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather Liner is easily removable and washable.
- Removable Rear Comfort Sleeve Included
- Removable Front Mask with Neodymium Magnets
- Double D-Ring Chin Strap System
- Block-off Plates Included For Use In 3/4 Mode
- DOT Approved
- 5 Year Warranty
- Sizes: XS – 3XL
The Scorpion Covert Helmet is available in solid Matte Black for $209.95 and the Ratnik graphic in Phantom at $229.95.