The newest SL to the lineup, the LE Midnight Cherry boasts new style features for an exhilarating, shared adventure. The all-new vehicle features an exclusive dark cherry red paint, luxurious side-by-side foam-padded pleated bucket seats, and fresh graphics.
"We are excited to introduce the SL LE Midnight Cherry, as it delivers the ultimate three-wheeled experience for riders," said Kevin Reilly, Slingshot Marketing Director. "This limited edition model was created for riders to discover the exhilaration and adventure of the open road in the most luxurious and stylish SL available, while not compromising comfort."
Available in dealerships this month, the LE Midnight Cherry comes with a manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) starting at $26,999. Key new features include:
- Midnight Cherry Paint
- White Pearl Accents (Muscle stripes, gas cap, swing-arm and control arms)
- Touring-only grey accented graphics
- Comfort 5/8" additional padded seats with pleated cherry color accent stitching
Along with the additional SL models, the LE Midnight Cherry includes key standard features:
- Unique 3-wheel design
- 2.4L 4 Cylinder Ecotec engine
- Waterproof interior
- Clear wind screen
- Media console with back-up camera and Bluetooth™ integration
- Rockford Fosgate premium speakers
- 18" front wheels & 20" rear
As with its two-wheeled cousin, owners of the Slingshot can ‘make it their own’ with dozens of Slingshot Engineered Accessories, including styling enhancements, tech and audio components, storage options, wind deflectors, riding gear, helmets, driving jackets and street wear.
Most of the vehicle accessories are offered in a variety of factory color-matched options.